Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Prints for Haiti!

In trying to think of ideas to raise funds I thought this was an inspired idea. This is a link that connects to an album containing many of my artistic photography pieces: Prints4Haiti
I posted them to this event in order to raise funds for my upcoming mission’s trip to Haiti. All profit made from this event will go toward my trip to Haiti this July! I hope to add more albums containing other people going on the trips photography so you can purchase prints to help them get on the field as well! Each picture has a small watermark in the bottom right corner this will not be on the print but on the back of any print will be the name of the photographer you supported. I hope that every time you look at the picture you will be reminded that you helped get them to Haiti and I would hope that it will become a constant reminder to pray for the person you supported and to pray for Haiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment