Monday, March 29, 2010

Haiti Trip Basic Info!

Hey everyone!

I know I am not very good about updating this blog. I am trying to get better about that. I just wanted to let everyone I am going to Haiti with Wild Fire this summer. I wanted to give everyone the basic information about our trip!

When: July 6-16
Where: Villages 40 miles from Port-au-Price
How much: $1800, includes airfare, food, lodging (all expenses, except food during travel)
Deposit deadline: April 6th, with $50 deposit;
Other Info: We will be doing relational ministry with the villagers, also doing children's ministry, distribution of food, clothing & care packages we are getting very excited about this trip! This is going to be one amazing mission trip!

I am pretty excited!
God Bless!
Alicia








No comments:

Post a Comment