Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Moving out...

Wow I am so glad that went so well... All my stuff is now packed away in a truck headed for... Well honestly I don't were... but finial destination... Alpine, Texas. I am Glad things have gone so smoothly... Dad is doing much better. They let him out of the hospital on Friday Last week and although he could only sit in the living room and have a few people at a time come and see him... we still packed out our yard with on average 100 people at any given time between 11 & 3 on Saturday... The party was a huge success... Thank you to all who came and graced us with your presence. My Family was hugely blessed by all the people who showed up and the cards that still keep coming in! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! Y'all don't know how much it means to us.
Well now it is a week and a half and counting till we are on the road. Thursday we should be getting the results of the PET scan dad just got this morning. This will be what decides whether they get to come with me on the trip or not. Time will tell!

So I only have 3 more days left at Family Dollar... and I am praying for patience. The grace started lifting a few weeks ago... at this point that grace is long gone. Just being there Monday morning was tough. I have been treated pretty much like I am already gone. I will only be doing some minor training with my replacement they are having her train with another MA so that when I am gone she has someone else to work with her. Just a few more days and I will be able to focus on spending time with my family and friends and getting myself ready for the long trip ahead of me.

On the Schedule This week:
More trips to the store (Target & Costco)
Start getting my car ready... Take care of auto maintenance and repairs.
Move into the guest room

No comments:

Post a Comment