Monday, August 17, 2009

Day Two - On the Road

So today was decently uneventful for me...Besides the minor crisis evolving the movers delivering my stuff while I am literally a thousand miles away. I am not so fond of that whole thing but really there is nothing I can do about it but pray that everything came out alright and we are good to go.
I drove from Nashville to Dallas. Made it safe and sound... again I am so thankful I choose this route now for two reasons... One because the 10 hours I drove today were beautiful and I can't really say that about the 10 from Jackson MS... The second reason is apparently a tropical storm is hitting ground somewhere in the Mississippi & Louisiana region. Also a plus is I don't ever remember going to Arkansas before... But now I can say I have been there... And now I can say I have in fact driven across both Tennessee & Arkansas... next step is driving across Texas... Although Texas has some beautiful parts I am sad to say that most of them are not between Dallas & Alpine... Fort Worth is a lovely city and mountains of TX are lovely this time of year but they are not as visible from the road as one would prefer when driving but hopefully I can get there without to much trouble... Fact... I have single-handedly driven over 1000 Miles... So I have driven 500 miles and I have driven 500 more to be the girl who drove 1000 miles to fall down at my (new) door! Hehehe... I have to add 500 more so I will be the girl who drove 1500 miles to fall at my own door! Wow... Sorry but I am trying to make light of a lot of driving I am almost done and very ready to be. Please pray the Lord would protect me on the road tomorrow... I get to see Audrie and Steven and My girl Joanna tomorrow! I can't wait!
God Bless & Much Love! ~ Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment